I finished the 18th block for the BOW at Barbara Brackman's blog called Union Square.
I went kind of wild with the fabrics. But I liked making this one and size came out perfectly.
I have been working on some Xstitch stuff just for fun. Now I have signed up for a stitch along at one of my Flickr groups. The theme is flowers and you can only use vintage patterns. So I am off to make a pillowcase for the pattern I chose. It's something different to do. Right??
DD came over today and said she is over 200 lbs. now. That makes me feel terrible since she is heavier than me and she is only 5"1" tall. I am 5'6". Big difference. She started gaining last year because of her medication for bi polar. My neighbor is a psychiatrist and said the medicines for that cause weight gain.
Anyway have a great day and Sunday.
| DD at normal weight. |

1 comment:
You made the Civil War b lock a really fun one this time. It really looks good.
Glad that you had a nice time with your daughter. It's a shame that she's gaining weight but if the medicine is helping, that's the main thing.
I'll be posting my block (same old boring fabrics) later today.
Post a Comment