and Sunday. The sun is in and out but it is dry today.
I made my #17 block for the BOW at Barbara Brackman's it is called Comfort Quilt.
This was another easy one.
We are having DD tomorrow for Easter dinner, just the regular ham, au gratin potatoes, devilled eggs, rolls , green beans and coconut cake. It was supposed to be a rainy terrible day today so we postponed it one day since she didn't have to work.
I received from my friend Lillian the sweetest FQ with bunnies on it in the 30's style, a pretty card and a basket with a bunny and some eggs. It all came in a little bag she made. It lifted my spirits a lot. Thanks Lillian.
The little basket on the right is the one from her. The other 3 on the left were made by a lady I worked with many years ago. I have quite a few items for Easter.
Hope you have a great holiday
Darlene


2 comments:
You had a dry day? I'm jealous; it poured down all day here.
Your Comfort Quilt block is so pretty - I like the blended blue and pink colors.
That sounds like a BIG Easter dinner. Have a nice day.
Lillian
I've always made the very same items for Easter dinner as you are making..but, moving to south Texas has changed that this year. We had ribs on the barbeque, potato salad, corn on the cob from Calif., and a coconut creme pie made with fresh coconut...it's been fun!
Love your blocks and even when I don't post, I am watching!
Post a Comment