it is 91° right now but with low humidity. We've even had quick showers.
I made my #23 block for the CW BOW at Barbara Brackman's blog. It is called Illinois Road.
I enjoyed making this one it is so simple only 8 pieces. The #22 I had trouble with and will be making it over when I figure out the fabrics I want to use.
I have been doing a lot of x stitching and embroidery just for fun it is so relaxing. I need to put my quilt together (sandwich it) and get it quilted. I did buy the muslin for it earlier this week.
We just had coneys for supper and some baked beans too hot to cook much.
Have a great weekend


1 comment:
I like the combination of fabrics you used in this block.
I'm anxious to see the quilt after you get it put together.
Coneys and baked beans sound wonderful.
Post a Comment