Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood....

even though I had a dental appointment. It was just a check up and cleaning but I am always glad to get it done. I have had the same dentist since 1995 she is from Venezuela originally and her staff are from Cambodia. I love them all.
We have not had a lot of luck this summer with patio umbrellas; bought our third one today for $10.00. It is red and only siz foot across but that is fine with me. The first one we bought was too big and it wouldn't crank down after a month so returned it. Then the second one was a good size but one of the spokes broke so returned it too. Today I got a cheap one and it will probably last ten years. LOL
I received my Secret Santa box yesterday and it was great. Filled completely to the top. Her name is Sarah and she lives near Flint, MI.
I couldn't believe it when I saw all she sent. Thanks Sarah.
I also finished the 34th block for the CW BOW at Barbara Brackman's. I liked making this one too.




I hadn't trimmed the edges when I took the photo. Have a great rest of the week.
Darlene



No comments: