it is another hot one around here. 88° right now but not so humid. I heard thunder a few minutes ago.
Our tomato plants are so big and full we had to buy more stakes to put in beside the others. We haven't had any red ones yet.
I am getting caught up on the blocks for Barbara's blog CWBOW.
Here is #28 Next Door Neighbor.
I also made #29 Railroad Crossing. It was by far a lot easier.
I am not posting these on the Flickr group anymore.
Recently I joined a message board mainly for needlework people. I have never seen such mean people in one group. Someone is always trying to start an argument or fight with someone else. There is no moderation like most forums have and it's such a shame. For one thing they have a lot of Off Topic posts and usually these do cause trouble.
I have joined the Secret Pal for August at the QB. It will be a lot of fun.
Have a great week.
DARLENE



2 comments:
Those are both really pretty blocks.
I hope you have some fun with the Secret Pal group at QB. I sure wouldn't fool around with message boards where people are mean or just enjoy arguing.
Pretty blocks..
88 is cool.. It was 107 down here yesterday and going to be the same today.
48 days and counting of over 100 degrees..
Post a Comment