This is the Pink Pineapple doily I finished last month. It is from Celt's Yahoo site.
This is from Quiltwoman.
This is from PamH. We all belong The Quilt Board.These are the two dolls I received in the swap. The top one is from Quiltwoman and the bottom from Pam H. They are so cute.
It has turned cold here and we had flurries earlier this week. Warmup for the coming weekend in the 50's.
I didn't put out any Easter decor this year I couldn't get in the mood and there's always next year. Most of the stuff is from when I did ceramics.
We are going to have a nice dinner ham and all the fixin's.
I am working on my 4th block for the BOM at HGTV and it has a paper pieced part to it which I am eager to try.
2 comments:
Very cute and fun dolls. Love the gentle pink doily.
You do have something out for Easter, the cute little purple basket!
Your crocheted doily is beautiful!! I can do simply crochet patterns but nothing near as nice as yours.
Post a Comment