
It has been a pretty nice day no rain but clouds and sun. We went to the buffet for breakfast this morning and it was so-so.
I have ordered 20 fat quarters from Whittles Fabrics for $20 which is an amazing price. They are all prints.Also was able to get a pattern for a crocheted Holly Hobbie doll. I had to order the head from TDCreations so I will be looking for the mailman at the end of the week.
My DD was here yesterday and she is reading the new book by Melissa Gilbert as she grew up watching Little House and still watches it when she can catch it.
I finished the curtains for her closet door but haven't heard if they fit okay. Curtains are pretty easy to make. Straight lines and a lot measuring too.
I am so excited about going to the NQA show this Friday. I am making a tag to wear announcing which quilt forums I am from. By the sound of it there should be quite a few there from 3 of them
I made the doll outfit for this 8" doll and I have another to dress. I call them the twins.
Ciao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment