We are finally getting some rain and it is heavy. They have been promising this for the last two weeks and it is here. The grass was beginning to brown up and I had to water the flowers and tomatoes every day.
I have been working on a doll quilt for a swap at the Board. It is a primitive design I made up myself. I hope it turns out well.
Next week is the quilt show downtown and I am looking forward to it. I will be meeting a lot of gals from HGTV forum and that will be such fun for me.
I lost my quilt blog sponsored by Kim Noblin at Block Central. The service provider was attacked a week ago and lost all of the information on all of the blogs. I feel bad for Kim because it is not her fault. I had a lot of stuff on there and it is all down the drain.
We went to a store here in town and I got two books about quilting and one of them is from Lynette Jensen and it has some nice patterns in it the other one I don't especially like and may take it back. The instructions are hard to make out.
Thanks for reading
No comments:
Post a Comment