Friday, January 22, 2010

Another cloudy Friday in OHIO...

I don't know why I am writing on a Friday again just a coincidence I guess.


We went to the store again like always and then DH had a dr.'s appt. I have been working on a candle mat for a St. Patrick's swap and I have trouble with the flying geese points being cut off. I may do them over. I want to put a ruffle around the block too. But I may not too just do borders.


We went to a new Bog Lots yesterday to just look around and I spent over $30 LOL. They did have sweatshirts Jerzees no less for $5 so I got two of them. They don't carry clothes anymore so the store is a lot neater than I remember.


I am in a Valentine's swap too so I picked up a box of candy and a card but now I have to come up with some other things to send. I have a hearts doily I made awhile back and may send it to her too. This is the doll quilt I sent to my partner in Oklahoma. We had to send something about our home state. So I sent the whole state. LOL There are so many things about Ohio I couldn't figure out what to make.

She should receive it by Monday and I hope she likes it.
Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that block. It seems like the shape of Ohio is a nice neat piece to incorporate into anything.