Well it was disappointing to see the Colts lose but at least the winner was a team that had never won the Super Bowl before. And besides it seems like every person on TV was rooting for the Saints to win. But there is always next year.
The weather has been so cold the only good thing is the sun is out and my DH bought a snow blower today to be prepared for the next blast which is coming Tues and Wed. Our mailman still comes but we have to go out there to get it from him since the mailbox is packed with snow in front of it. Snow blowers won't go thru ice and that it what it is.
I have been working on my 9 patch blocks for a swap. They were fun to make here is a photo of six of them
I don't have a lot of scraps but what I put together I think is really pretty.
I don't have a lot of scraps but what I put together I think is really pretty.Our DD had her surgery last week and did really well she said she had no pain and couldn't wait to get out of the hospital. We visited her at her house yesterday and I took her some candy for V-Day.
I sent out all of my swaps last Tuesday and everybody received theirs in good shape now I get to wait on mine to come. LOL
Thanks for reading

1 comment:
I love the 9-patch you're working on. I always feel like when non-quilters say, "quilt", they mean a 9-patch. But I also love the sunflower block in another post you had. That one is unusual.
Glad to hear that your daughter's surgery went well.
Lillian
Post a Comment