I received this today from Donna over at Quilted Table isn't it pretty. The orange and green squares are only 1/2" and the pretty shamrocks are embroidered. She did a wonderful job on it.I have two more swaps to receive but with the bad weather and the holiday Monday I probably won't get anything til Tues or Wed.
I made a banana cake today and now have a meatloaf in the oven. DD didn't get to come today because she is still weak and I can't help her in the bathroom if she can't stand up. Hopefully after her doctor's visit Monday she will be stronger.
I guess they were going to Walmart to do grocery shopping so at least she got out of the house. She will be off work for a while.
Speaking of Walmart mine has done away with the fabric and it really upsets me. The only reasonable place I have to buy it now is Joann's. I didn't buy a lot at Walmart but I liked having some choice in the matter. They had nice calicos.
I know a lot of their stores have done away with fabric and I was hoping ours would keep it a lot longer.
Daytona is tomorrow and I hope it is a safe race. I want somebody to win who hasn't before. There are a lot of them racing.
Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for reading
Darlene
No comments:
Post a Comment