The clouds are back in full force but at least it is in the 30's. Maybe an inch of snow tomorrow. A lot of our snow has melted away.
I have been making schoolhouse blocks in preparation for a swap at SQA and I love making them. The templates came with the pattern which makes it a lot easier on me. I have made a new friend over there her name is Shirley and I called her in KY. the other day and it was like talking to an old friend. She is the owner of this forum along with Heather.
I received all of my swaps packages except one 9 patch block. The Valentine one was so nice of a selection.
This is the photo I took. It came from Sheila in DC.
This is the photo I took. It came from Sheila in DC.DD hasn't been able to come on her regular Saturday visits because she cannot stand so I can't help her in the bathroom. I know she is disappointed but I can't take a chance on her falling. I could never get her back up.
Have a great evening and thanks for reading
Darlene
1 comment:
It sounds as though you have a lot of fun with the swaps - and get some nice things, too.
Hope your daughter is better soon.
Lillian
Post a Comment