Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hey the sun's out ....yahoo!!


I made this potholder awhile back and plan to make a lot more. They are so much fun to plan out and make.
http://fredashive.blogspot.com/2009/01/doll-house-potholder-tutorial.html
This is where I found the pattern.
I have been working on a new doll quilt for the swap. Just have to sandwich it, quilt & bind. I got Rhonda this time and she is a lot of fun. She writes quilting books and all kinds of tutorials over at the board.


I am also making a pincushion over at Block Central. These ladies are great and a lot of fun. These are some practice blocks for a schoolhouse block swap at SQA on Yuku. The only thing is they want the whole thing including the 6" block to be in all the same colors. Which is fine with me, I am keeping these anyway.
Haven't seen DD for awhile but am planning on it Fri or Sat or Sun. She had a dr.'s appt. this morning .
Thanks for reading
Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That potholder is just darling. I could see that it would be a lot of fun to make - I might have to steal the idea.

Also like the schoolhouse blocks.

I'm also thrilled that we can see sun and blue sky!
Lillian