Monday, April 26, 2010

Another crummy day...

I guess we were lucky we didn't have any severe weather like poor Mississippi.
We are having the shower in the Master Bath replaced and it is almost done. The contractor tore out the old ceramic tile and put in one of those wall things and a new shower bottom tray. DH also bought a nice shower head and faucet. He is the only one who uses it so he got what he liked. We are not putting in doors again just a curtain. We will see how that goes and we can always add one. 
I received a pincushion Saturday from Northern Deb at Block Central. The girl who had my name hasn't been heard from in a long time so Deb who was the hostess sent me one.
It is a piece of cherry pie and is so cute.
I am hoping the other girl is okay.
I am in so many swaps and sometimes things happen and you don't receive on time I try to be patient and not complain but I do tell them if they ask.
Right now I am in a table runner/topper swap and have it almost finished and ready to mail. Also a FQ swap. a Secret Pal swap, and the May doll quilt swap. It keeps me busy and can be a lot of fun. I haven't received my April doll quilt yet but I have faith it will be here before April 30th.
Thanks for reading

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a darling pincushion. I've never seen one like it.
Lillian

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

I hadn't either Lillian and it was a big surprise.