Thursday, April 29, 2010

New site I just joined this month

http://www.mysewingcircle.com/forum/list. This is a new site for sewers but they include quilters too.
A young couple owns it and they are up for suggestions from everyone.  It is a lot like Ravelry the way it is designed. Drop in and pay them a visit. they have people from all over the world.
Here is the wonderful quilt I received today from Grama Lehr in the April doll quilt swap.  It is so cute and cheerful. She sent my cat and dog some treats too. I was sad to hear she is sitting out the next few swaps as she is a great quilter.
I went out to lunch today with my old friend and it was nice as I haven't done that for awhile. She is getting ready to put her house up for sale and she took me on a tour.
Thanks for reading

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that little quilt and it's so nice that she sent treats for your dog and cat.

I checked out the website and registered. It looks like it could be a good one.
Lillian