Well it's raining again and that is bad news for the Memorial golf tournament a few miles from here. I guess they get used to getting dumped on every year.
I have been busy designing a cute pin cushion for my partner at Block Central
I saw a photo on a website and decided to make one without a pattern so far so good. I will show it after I mail it this week.
I made my cherry dessert this morning. It is a just made up recipe that I have made with 1 1/2# of tart cherries I get frozen at Meijer's. I don't have any ice cream to have with it just some CoolWhip . It will have to do.
I received this cute pillow from my online friend Lillian yesterday for my birthday which is next week. I was so surprised she knew about it. I hung it on the front door and it looks cute there for everyone to see. DD is coming today and we will have lunch and she can have some dessert too. When she was a kid about 13 she got very picky about what she ate. But now she just eats what ever I serve her. That is a great relief to me.
My friend who is selling her house bought a condo yesterday but she is not going to move until she sells the house she is living in now. I hope it all works out for her and there are no hidden problems in the new place. She has something to look forward to now.
I am in another Secret Pal swap at the Board and I had better get to buying some stuff to mail to her. She lives in Louisiana. I hope they get that oil problem cleaned up soon what a big mess that is.
Have a great weekend
Darlene


2 comments:
That dessert looks so good. I'm always looking for tart cherries - I'll have to see if my Meijer's carries them.
Thanks for posting the picture - it looks so nice on your door.
Anxious to see how your pincushion turns out.
Lillian
I have tart cherries in my freezer too!
Re: Your comment on my blog...some people have 'class' and some don't.
Post a Comment