Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits....

Hope things are going great out your way. It is a cloudy day but nice and not too hot.
I am going to have my cataracts removed in August and that makes me happy. Can't wait to get it over with.
I haven't been sewing this week. I did receive the pillowcases from the swap at BC. These were from Barb McF.  She said she is making some like these for her and her DH.
I made hers in some of my favorite colors too. The blue looks faded in the photo but it is a rich medium blue.
I made chocolate chip cookies this morning. Since it is cooler I thought why not?
Our county fair started last weekend and they have had good weather so far. We did have some bad storms on Sunday night and there was wind damage around town. But we had some good rains which were really needed. I bet the farmers were glad. It won't be long before the state fair starts. July is going so fast.
Have a great evening
Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pillowcases! We're going to the Warren County Fair in Lebanon tonight.