
I finally finished the mini quilt for the swap at HGTV and am glad. I will be mailing it out tomorrow. I also finished the pumpkin pin cushion last week and will mail it out too.
Last Saturday we went to the Heart of Ohio antique mall. I found 3 cross stitch magazines from the 90's for $1 each. My DH bought some 1956 Ohio license plates for our 56 Chevy. He is allowed to put them on the car after paying $4.50 to register them. I think that is so neat.
They are celebrating Halloween this Thursday as Beggar's Night instead of the 31st like most places. I loved going Trick or Treating when I was a kid.
Darlene


5 comments:
OMG! That Santa mini is just the cutest thing. I love it.
Love the Santa!!!
I noticed that you added your blog link to this weeks One Flower Wednesday Sign In Sheet, does this mean you are interested in joining?
Darlene, I left a comment last week and it's not showing up. I don't know what the problem is.
I love the Santa with all the buttons and the pincushion is so cute.
Lillian
Darlene, I left a comment last week and it's not showing up. I don't know what the problem is.
I love the Santa with all the buttons and the pincushion is so cute.
Lillian
Gorgeous pin cushion. It looks fantastic.
Post a Comment