Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's a cold but sunny morning...

I can't believe this is the second week of November. My DD's birthday was yesterday she is 44 now. She was due in January way back then but showed up pretty early.
I have been working on a bazillion hexagons but it is a lot of fun. I am doing the blocks in florals then last round is black. It is a small quilt though.
I received my pin cushion from Jean on Block Central he is the cutest thing and quite large. She put in a lot of work on this and I really appreciate it.
I am also making ornaments for other swaps and then have the big one for December at QIAD which is a Secret Santa. It's fun to do these.
We had snow flurries last Friday morning but nothing significant. My DH did put the snow blower in the garage though just in case. LOL
Keep on quilting




Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pin cushion is really cute. Nice to have it to display this month.

A belated happy birthday to your daughter.
Lillian