Thursday, December 23, 2010

It was a little warmer today..


but still cloudy and dreary.  People in Meijer grocery were very busy getting their items but seemed to be in a good mood. I just didn't want to shop on Christmas Eve.
I received a nice package today from my online friend Lillian.
She sent me the prettiest apron in 30's prints with ricrac; she also included a log cabin style quilted mat and a magnet her daughter made with a rooster. These sweet things came in a festive Christmas bag. I also got an unusual card that is taken from The Christmas Story movie. Thanks so much for thinking of me. The Scotties are for you
DARLENE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture - I'm going to copy it for my photo album. Your decorations look so pretty and you almost got a picture of your dog.

Thank you for the scotties - they started the day off right.

Have a wonderful Christmas.
Lillian