Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello out there....

the weather here is frightful - cloudy, cold and windy.
I have made the 13th block for the Civil War BOW it is called Little Blue Basket




I have also been working on squaring up the blocks for the quilt I am making what a job that is. 49 6½" and 36 4½". Now to cut out the rectangles to put it all together. There are 84 of those.



 Anyway last week Whittles Fabrics had a special for National Quilt week and I ordered 2 sets of fat quarters for 5/set.



I got 20 fat quarters for $10.00 + shppg.
They are the nicest fabrics and add a lot to my stash as far as variety. The link is
http://whittlesfabrics.com I guarantee you will love them. They are in a small town in Kentucky.
Have a great rest of the weekend.
Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Civil War block looks great. I'll get mine posted later today.

Thanks for the link to the good deal on fat quarters. I'll check that out.
Lillian