right now we are having some thundershowers. They had predicted severe but so far not too bad.
I made my 14th block for the Civil War BOW. It is called Fox and Geese. I really liked making this one.
Butler University is playing in the title game at the NCAA's basketball tourny. When I was in high school at Ben Davis in Marion County, Indiana, we played our basketball tourneys in their Hinkle Field House. We would trudge thru several inches of snow in our flats (shoes) and cheer on our team. They never went beyond the first round but we still had high hopes when it started.
Those are some great memories along with the slumber parties we would have during tourney weekend. Nobody smoked or drank we just enjoyed each others company.
I was in the Booster Club all four years.
Go Butler all the way!!!
Darlene

1 comment:
I love the colors of this quilt. Very soothing.
Thanks for sharing,
Suzanne
Post a Comment