right now. Of course it will be leaving overnight. LOL
I managed to make the next block for the Civil War BOW called Ft. Sumter. It was a little tricky what with cutting the 45° angles around the block.
I have been busy making biscornus with Xstitch fabric. If you want to read about them here is a great site. http://www.prettyimpressivestuff.com/biscornu.htm.
I had never heard of these until joining some groups on Flickr. I guess it is an old craft.
My DH cut the back yard today it had clumps of grass taller than the rest so he just evened it out. Some neighbors cut their whole yard.
I don't even want to think about all of the yard work I have to do but it will be coming around soon.
I was so sorry Butler didn't go all the way but they were a great team. I just hope the coach continues to work there.
Have a great week
Darlene


1 comment:
Your Civil War block looks great.
I checked out the biscornu which was new to me. I'm left out of this project because I could never do the embroidery. I'd love to see a picture of yours when you finish it.
Lillian
Post a Comment