Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello world

And a great Saturday to you. It has been cloudy here all day but a little humid and light rain off and on.
I made my 25th block from Barbara Brackman's blog on the Civil War.
This one was super easy and I enjoyed making it. I used some Moda charms for this block since the squares were under 5".




I made lasagne for supper. This morning I made a banana cake.  DD was here for lunch and going home there was an accident on the freeway so they didn't get home for over 2 hours which usually takes 20 minutes.  Around here they close the roads for even the most minor accident. 
I have baby tomatoes on my cherry tomato plant in the pot. The other 4 in the ground (Better Boys) are just starting to bloom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really exciting colors in your block - I like it.

Lasagne and banana cake - what could be better?

You're ahead of me on the cherry tomatoes - mine just have blooms.