so I have stayed in the house most of the day. At least the humidity is low.
I finished the latest Civil War block at Barbara's blog but it is not the greatest. It is called Irish Chain and is the 27th.
Most people used stripes but I used a sort of checkered look.
My nephew Alan came to visit Saturday from California. He had driven all over the upper western states with his dog JT.
Then went on to Indiana to visit his parents and sister. I was really pleased that he decided to come here too. He was driving back thru the south and then home.
We didn't do anything special for the 4th of July just grilled a TBone steak and I made potato salad. We never have gone to fireworks I can't take loud noises. LOL
But I hope all of you had a great holiday
Darlene


2 comments:
The eagles in the center and then the stars in the red fabric make this block perfect.
I never get tired of looking at your quilts. They are absolutely gorgeous. You are so talented.
Post a Comment