Sunday, August 28, 2011
Civil War block #35 Star of the West
This is the latest block from Barbara Brackman's block of the week. I can't believe we have been at this for over 7 months. But it has been a lot of fun.
It was a beautiful weekend here no rain or even threat of any bad weather. I am glad the hurricane turned out better than they predicted. A lot of rain is falling there.
I am finishing up my xstitch project; now I just have some more backstitching to do. Then put it together as a wall hanging.
I ordered two more booklets from 123 stitch and they are used ones as far as I can tell. I didn't realize they sell old stuff. But I do like them.
Have a great week.
Darlene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the way the colors make the pinwheel really stand out.
Ah, yes, Barbara Brackman. That name is familiar to me... I love the colors in this. The pink looks really nice against the darker fabric.
Post a Comment